Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Code Red

I wont speak bad of you
you've tortured...beat...scatched....angered...
me enough today
I have feared u for a fortnight times 8 now
...the possibilty of your visit made me weak....
even trimble...
Felt cold, dirty and alone
degraded, manipulated....disrespected
But fear u....I might not
for despite your dark & malignant ways
i raped u, felt u, took u in....
pleaded and forgave u time and again
warned me, u did....
And here we are....together forever
You....me
Green & Red
Sky...Ground
Light and Day...
Life or Death??

1 comment:

  1. brother brother duality meets..
    night day meet..
    intersction ..

    this piece invoked..
    a shutter..
    made me hope that it wasnt me..
    stanza two had me retracting that rejection..
    I want to know find out what that something is..

    ReplyDelete