Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This New Thing

He sang to me...
despite his claim to be sick.
WHispered in my ear...
even called me baby....
sang songs of love, kindred soul
...melodies that yearned
the ones that hit deep.
Soft, and earnest...
dark, so big it burst light....
his voice touches my skins
and rapes my neck...
I envisions tiggles of passion
scaps of lust....
digging and digging
THRUST!

I only met him a day ago
yet i feel....and yet he feels....
there is desires amongst us
buried on our hearts....
....i trust him too soon, i think
remember to never get attached
and never get hurt

Its this thing he calls me, though....
it sounds like maybe...
only his word is spoken with certainty...
baby....
yea, thats it....this is the root to the spell im under

I wanna be his baby...

....B. Smoothe

No comments:

Post a Comment