Saturday, January 3, 2009

....

She aint ready to Fcuk
And I aint wanting to knocks his rocks off.
She moves slow motion fast too quick I dragfrom him.
He she.
She HE.
and she he.
neither to choose.
which ones the choice.
Need I one..



Bisexual.
the two together make one.
bi sexual.
insert rub.
touch that spot bisexual.
insertion protrusion.
intersection.
bisexual.
aint I both.
X Y of thee..

Bisexual..


My emotions mak no sense.
it make no sense to make sense of my emotions.
cant do it.
them at the same time.
think.
feel.
one or the other not both.
the two too tangled in the tango not enough breath.
pace to hasten.
sweat to sweaty.
I need rest..
to device my own choreography.
what shall my daNCE BE..


MY QUEER POEM..
Lacks homophobia
aggressive sexual positions
snapping fingers
cross dressing rainbows
parades or fight for equal rights

nothing abou tlife is equality
instead its more concerned with balance equally

My queer poem is simple
he is something
captures my eye
(though I lookaway)
his smell moves me closer
( yet my steps take back)
The touch his touch touches me in places unseen
(so I force me numb)

I am homophobia too passive to position myself sexually
I dare not snap beacuse that is not enough I must stomp shout yell
cross dress out of this costume in a parade not my own.
Fuck a rainbow give me twinkle twinkle billion stars at night during day time.
Pleasure

My queer poem
is a fight to equally balance the she and he in me..

queer

No comments:

Post a Comment