Sunday, February 15, 2009

episodes.

I have a love affair with creativity.
It takes me.
I follow.
Flow in accordance to its rhythm.
Vibrant dull
Strokes of ingenious
I am creative creativity.
And he my lover..

The simplicity.
The gentility of the humanity of humans
Should not be under estimated.
We are soft simply.

Handle with care..


Break in poetic justice.
Well pause for a simple reflection for life as life be.
Seeing life for life’s sake.
I love living.
A, enjoying this life experience that it all me to experience the life in it.
Mellow cool.
Brown hues of blue in the hole in the wall that is Hebroots .

Sitting on my front porch consuming what I had eaten I was nice.
Reclined and inverting the way I see things the way they’re seen

Don’t know.
Don’t ever know if I told you this before to your face.
But I am loving you.
In love with the way you lead me to follow you and take me away from a day into a week month and years pass and cant seem to get enough of you.
You live me.
I live you.
Together we be.
What should be.
And to you life I say I love..
Am loving.
Being in you..


Imagine the eyes on the side of the face.
Nose as the stomach.
Groin are the lips for they taste sensation.
Nose filter as does the gastro.
Eyes outside fro we see beyond two hollow holes in the skull our expression.
Our being extends from the body to





Drives a serial killer dingy beige of white creamed van.
Sure it takes a lot out of him.
Putting so much into the tank to make it move forward.
I can be his fossil fuel.
For I am reborn.
From the ash of preexistence.
Like the phoenix I rise.


I wanted to see him and I did..
Knew he was coming before he even got there.
Universally the universe works just as its written..
One..
Uni.
Verse.
Stanza.
Life one once stanza movement in a sequence never too new to be old.
This has all be done before.
In fact its being repeated.
The same way.
It a universe remember..


Asked her how much.
If there could be such a thing.
Was the price of her electricity.
She said it varied. Depended on the how much the people used.
The use was up to them you see they change things she say.
From the box in the in office they shift number gauges readings that never were for literacy.
Literally she shared the conspiracy behind electric companies.
How they stole from the money poe to get some moe.
But they got whats coming.
Cause what they don’t know is that what you do come back.
Not in the way it was taken..
It changes.
And if it aint of God.
You pay.
More than any wattage hertz or kilo.
So she aint gonna use it.
And I cut mine off.
Cause heat come from the body.
So if you wrap self up.
Like a potato you will bake..
Back to sweeping the porch.
And inside I went back in.




He is very short with me.
Wonder what that be bout.
Sight I think he see that we share that same queerity.

No comments:

Post a Comment