Monday, February 9, 2009

Exe

Last night I gave my first all-premiere debut
stout and proud as a rock
thick like the clouds across the horizon
as the show went on
depths of passion consumed me
watching became dreaming
the rugged thin limbs,
like pains and scratches
whips down my object's back
i saw the streetlight
and envisioned a moon, currently absent
the subtly of the dark clouds
whispered to me like breath
warm, cool....needing like yours
to release
explode....we all had something to prove
me...how to capture an audience
for something i might continue
this...charades, this stroking like you're mad
beaming like a StaRR
the clouds....burst of rain
feeding the flowers
de-thirsting the fields....and gardens alike
and "Beau Jang-a-lang"....
now thick like the air between the world and me
rugged and running with roots and vines
'shroomed to love at the head...to the heart
spilling, oozing, burtsting into air
into the the audience....
in their mouths...
down their necks....
this is The Show I seen, I saw
last night,
when I stripped myself into nudity
played the jams of older kats
opened my blinds....
got cocky.....
tough.....
anxious......
this is what I saw...
when I took my dick in hand
showed the world
what I can do...
how I do
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment